Thursday 27 January 2022

Jesus Christ our Hope!!

Find the verses in:


1.  John 14:

2.  Mark 16:

3.  Romans 1:

4.  1 John 2:

5.  Matthew 4:

6.  John 7:

7.  John 15:

8.  Mark 14:

9.  Colossians 1:

10.  1 Peter 1:


1.  "I have told you these things so that you will be filled with my joy. Yes, your joy will overflow!"


2.  "For God wanted them to know that the riches and glory of Christ are for you Gentiles, too. And this is the secret: Christ lives in you. This gives you assurance of sharing his glory."


3.  "On the last day, the climax of the festival, Jesus stood and shouted to the crowds, “Anyone who is thirsty may come to me!”


4.  “Abba, Father,” he cried out, “everything is possible for you. Please take this cup of suffering away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine.”


5.  "So prepare your minds for action and exercise self-control. Put all your hope in the gracious salvation that will come to you when Jesus Christ is revealed to the world."


6.  "If you had really known me, you would know who my Father is. From now on, you do know him and have seen him!"


7.  "When the Lord Jesus had finished talking with them, he was taken up into heaven and sat down in the place of honor at God’s right hand."


8.  "May God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace."


9.  "So Jesus told them, “My message is not my own; it comes from God who sent me.”


10.  "Anyone who denies the Son doesn’t have the Father, either. But anyone who acknowledges the Son has the Father also."


11.  "Jesus called out to them, “Come, follow me, and I will show you how to fish for people!”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...