Sunday 23 January 2022

Jesus Christ our Hope!!

Find the verses in:


1.  John 17:

2.  Jude 1:

3.  Mark 8:

4.  Mark 16:

5.  John 20:

6.  John 12:

7.  2 Corinthians 13:

8.  Galatians 3:

9.  Matthew 17:

10.  1 Timothy 1:


1.  "Anyone who wants to serve me must follow me, because my servants must be where I am. And the Father will honor anyone who serves me."


2.  "May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all."


3.  "But God had mercy on me so that Christ Jesus could use me as a prime example of his great patience with even the worst sinners. Then others will realize that they, too, can believe in him and receive eternal life."


4.  "There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus. And now that you belong to Christ, you are the true children of Abraham. You are his heirs, and God’s promise to Abraham belongs to you."


5.  "But even as he spoke, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is my dearly loved Son, who brings me great joy. Listen to him.”


6.  "But you, dear friends, must build each other up in your most holy faith, pray in the power of the Holy Spirit, and await the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ, who will bring you eternal life. In this way, you will keep yourselves safe in God’s love."


7.  "I have revealed you to them, and I will continue to do so. Then your love for me will be in them, and I will be in them."


8.  "Then, calling the crowd to join his disciples, he said, “If any of you wants to be my follower, you must give up your own way, take up your cross, and follow me.”


9.  "But the angel said, “Don’t be alarmed. You are looking for Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He isn’t here! He is risen from the dead! Look, this is where they laid his body.”


10.  "Father, I want these whom you have given me to be with me where I am. Then they can see all the glory you gave me because you loved me even before the world began!"


11.  "Again he said, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, so I am sending you.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...