Friday 10 December 2021

The Word Of God is food for the soul!!

Find the verses in:


1.  John 1:

2.  James 1:

3.  Isaiah 55:

4.  John 15:

5.  Ephesians 6:

6.  Job 23:

7.  2 Timothy 3:

8.  1 Peter 2:

9.  John 6:


1.  "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life."


2.  "Like newborn infants, long for the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow up into salvation."


3.  "All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness."


4.  "And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth."


5.  "So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it."


6.  "But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves."


7.  "Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you."


8.  "Therefore put away all filthiness and rampant wickedness and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls."


9.  "And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."


10.  "I have not departed from the commandment of his lips; I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my portion of food."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

 Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND ...