Tuesday 7 December 2021

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 144:

2.  Psalm 119:

3.  Psalm 107:

4.  Psalm 40:

5.  Psalm 80:

6.  Psalm 50:

7.  Psalm 37:

8.  Psalm 41:

9.  Psalm 105:

10.  Psalm 34:


1.  "Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness.  Let the whole world know what he has done.  Sing to him; yes, sing his praises.  Tell everyone about his wonderful deeds."


2.  "The Lord, the Mighty One, is God, and he has spoken; he has summoned all humanity from where the sun rises to where it sets."


3.  "The Lord redeems the soul of His servants, And none of those who take refuge in Him will be condemned."


4.  "Day by day the Lord takes care of the innocent, and they will receive an inheritance that lasts forever."


5.  "As for me, I said, “O Lord, be gracious to me; Heal my soul, for I have sinned against You.”


6.  "Yes, joyful are those who live like this! Joyful indeed are those whose God is the Lord."


7.  "Let them offer sacrifices of thanksgiving and sing joyfully about his glorious acts."


8.  "O Lord my God, you have performed many wonders for us.  Your plans for us are too numerous to list.  You have no equal.  If I tried to recite all your wonderful deeds, I would never come to the end of them."


9.  "I praise you, O Lord; teach me your decrees."


10.  "O God, restore us And cause Your face to shine upon us, and we will be saved."


11.  "I shall give thanks to You with uprightness of heart, When I learn Your righteous judgments."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...