Sunday 5 December 2021

Calling it into existence!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Ephesians 4:

2.  Genesis 1:

3.  Mark 11:

4.  Psalm 33:

5.  Proverbs 15:

6.  John 1:

7.  Matthew 12:

8.  Hebrews 11:

9.  Ezekiel 37:

10.  Ezekiel 12:


1.  "By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible."


2.  "I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak."


3.  "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."


4.  "For I am the Lord; I will speak the word that I will speak, and it will be performed. It will no longer be delayed, but in your days, O rebellious house, I will speak the word and perform it, declares the Lord God.”


5.  "The hand of the Lord was upon me, and he brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord and set me down in the middle of the valley; it was full of bones. And he led me around among them, and behold, there were very many on the surface of the valley, and behold, they were very dry. And he said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?” And I answered, “O Lord God, you know.” Then he said to me, “Prophesy over these bones, and say to them, O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord. Thus says the Lord God to these bones: Behold, I will cause breath to enter you, and you shall live."


6.  "Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear."


7.  "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth."


8.  "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."


9.  "For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood firm."


10.  "A gentle tongue is a tree of life, but perverseness in it breaks the spirit."


11.  "And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...