Thursday 18 November 2021

By your words you will ......!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you."


A.  Romans 15:

B.  Hebrews 10:

C.  2 Corinthians 12:

D.  John 14:

E.  Mark 10:


2.  "Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them."


A.  1 Corinthians 15:

B.  Matthew 22:

C.  Luke 18:

D.  John 10:

E.  Romans 12:


3.  "I said to myself, “I will watch what I do and not sin in what I say.  I will hold my tongue when the ungodly are around me.”


A.  Psalm 111:

B.  Psalm 90:

C.  Psalm 20:

D.  Psalm 39:

E.  Psalm 123:


4.  "Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”


A.  Titus 1:

B.  James 5:

C.  Colossians 2:

D.  Ephesians 5:

E.  John 3:


5.  "From a wise mind comes wise speech; the words of the wise are persuasive."


A.  Joshua 10:

B.  Hosea 13:

C.  Job 25:

D.  Proverbs 16:

E.  Isaiah 20:


6.  "So also the tongue is a small member, yet it boasts of great things. How great a forest is set ablaze by such a small fire!"


A.  Hebrews 10:

B.  Romans 2:

C.  2 Thessalonians 1:

D.  James 3:

E.  Galatians 6:


7.  "The tongue of the wise commends knowledge, but the mouths of fools pour out folly."


A.  Micah 7:

B.  Hosea 5:

C.  Daniel 10:

D.  Joshua 13:

E.  Proverbs 15:


8.  "Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life."


A.  Nahum 1:

B.  Job 10:

C.  Jeremiah 3:

D.  Nehemiah 10

E.  Proverbs 4:


9.  "The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."


A.  Psalm 111:

B.  Psalm 10:

C.  Psalm 137:

D.  Psalm 1:

E.  Psalm 18:


10.  "The mouth of the righteous is a fountain of life, but the mouth of the wicked conceals violence."


A.  Zechariah 13:

B.  Joel 2:

C.  Ezra 7:

D.  Job 18:

E.  Proverbs 10:


11.  "May my meditation be pleasing to him, for I rejoice in the Lord."


A.  Psalm 90:

C.  Psalm 22:

D.  Psalm 77:

D.  Psalm 104:

E.  Psalm 57:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...