Saturday 9 October 2021

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 31:

2.  Psalm 42:

3.  Psalm 135:

4.  Psalm 126:

5.  Psalm 92:

6.  Psalm 104:

7.  Psalm 73:

8.  Psalm 95:

9.  Psalm 112:

10.  Psalm 84:


1.  "But as for me, how good it is to be near God! I have made the Sovereign Lord my shelter, and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things you do."


2.  "Do not harden your hearts, as at Meribah, As in the day of Massah in the wilderness."


3.  "It is well with the man who is gracious and lends; He will maintain his cause in judgment."


4.  "The bird also has found a house, And the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, Even Your altars, O Lord of hosts, My King and my God."


5.  "For the Lord is a great God, a great King above all gods. He holds in his hands the depths of the earth and the mightiest mountains.  The sea belongs to him, for he made it.  His hands formed the dry land, too."


6.  "You hide them in the secret place of Your presence from the conspiracies of man; You keep them secretly in a shelter from the strife of tongues."


7.  "For I know that the Lord is great And that our Lord is above all gods."


8.  "These things I remember and I pour out my soul within me.  For I used to go along with the throng and lead them in procession to the house of God, With the voice of joy and thanksgiving, a multitude keeping festival."


9.  "Then our mouth was filled with laughter And our tongue with joyful shouting; Then they said among the nations, “The Lord has done great things for them.”


10.  "But You have exalted my horn like that of the wild ox; I have been anointed with fresh oil."


11.  "Let the glory of the Lord endure forever; Let the Lord be glad in His works."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...