Tuesday 5 October 2021

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 76:

2.  Psalm 52:

3.  Psalm 46:

4.  Psalm 71:

5.  Psalm 86:

6.  Psalm 50:

7.  Psalm 92:

8.  Psalm 119:

9.  Psalm 101:

10.  Psalm 84:


1.  "I have more insight than all my teachers, For Your testimonies are my meditation."


2.  “The Lord, the Mighty One, is God, and he has spoken; he has summoned all humanity  from where the sun rises to where it sets."


3.  "How blessed are those who dwell in Your house! They are ever praising You."


4.  "Planted in the house of the Lord, They will flourish in the courts of our God."


5.  "I will be careful to live a blameless life—when will you come to help me? I will lead a life of integrity in my own home."


6.  "Make vows to the Lord your God, and keep them.  Let everyone bring tribute to the Awesome One."


7.  "But I am like an olive tree, thriving in the house of God.  I will always trust in God’s unfailing love.  I will praise you forever, O God, for what you have done.  I will trust in your good name in the presence of your faithful people."


8.  "The Lord of hosts is with us; The God of Jacob is our stronghold."


9.  "But as for me, I will hope continually, And will praise You yet more and more."


10.  "For You are great and do wondrous deeds; You alone are God."


11.  "How great are Your works, O Lord! Your thoughts are very deep."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...