Monday 25 October 2021

Meditate on the Word of God!!

Find the verses in:


1.  John 14:

2.  Philippians 4:

3.  Matthew 4:

4.  Psalm 77:

5.  Psalm 119:

6.  Psalm 46:


1.  "I have more understanding than all my teachers, for your testimonies are my meditation."


2.  "I will lift up my hands toward your commandments, which I love, and I will meditate on your statutes."


3.  "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."


4.  "Even though princes sit plotting against me, your servant will meditate on your statutes."


5.  "For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength." 


6.  "Make me understand the way of your precepts, and I will meditate on your wondrous works."


7.  "But he answered, “It is written, “‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”


8.  "Then I said, “I will appeal to this, to the years of the right hand of the Most High.” I will remember the deeds of the Lord; yes, I will remember your wonders of old. I will ponder all your work, and meditate on your mighty deeds."


9.  "I will meditate on your precepts and fix my eyes on your ways. I will delight in your statutes; I will not forget your word."


10.  “Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!”


11.  "I remember your name in the night, O Lord, and keep your law."


12.  "Therefore I love your commandments above gold, above fine gold."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...