Friday 15 October 2021

Meditate on the Word of God!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 1:

2.  Psalm 145:

3.  Genesis 24:

4.  Romans 12:

5.  Psalm 119:

6  Isaiah 26:

7.  Proverbs 4:

8.  Matthew 6:


1.  "My eyes are awake before the watches of the night, that I may meditate on your promise."


2.  "You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you."


3.  "I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you."


4.  "My son, be attentive to my words; incline your ear to my sayings. Let them not escape from your sight; keep them within your heart. For they are life to those who find them, and healing to all their flesh."


5.  "But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you."


6.  "Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers. The wicked are not so, but are like chaff that the wind drives away."


7.  "Oh how I love your law! It is my meditation all the day. Your commandment makes me wiser than my enemies, for it is ever with me. I have more understanding than all my teachers, for your testimonies are my meditation."


8.  "And Isaac went out to meditate in the field toward evening. And he lifted up his eyes and saw, and behold, there were camels coming."


9.  "Let praise flow from my lips, for you have taught me your decrees.  Let my tongue sing about your word, for all your commands are right.  Give me a helping hand, for I have chosen to follow your commandments."


10.  "On the glorious splendor of your majesty, and on your wondrous works, I will meditate."


11.  "Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...