Wednesday 13 October 2021

Meditate on the Word of God!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer."


A.  Psalm 90:

B.  Psalm 78:

C.  Psalm 30:

D.  Psalm 111:

E.  Psalm 19:


2.  "This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success."


A.  Nahum 10:

B.  Exodus 20:

C.  Proverbs 7:

D.  Amos 3:

E.  Joshua 1:


 3.  "I will study your commandments and reflect on your ways.  I will delight in your decrees and not forget your word."


A.  Psalm 138:

B.  Psalm 88:

C.  Psalm 113:

D.  Psalm 119:

E.  Psalm 101:


4.  "May my meditation be pleasing to him, for I rejoice in the Lord."


A.  Psalm 88:

B.  Psalm 30:

C.  Psalm 128:

D.  Psalm 15:

E.  Psalm 104:


5.  "Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things."


A.  Galatians 5:

B.  Romans 10:

C.  Titus 3:

D.  Colossians 1:

E.  Philippians 4:


6.  "Oh how I love your law! It is my meditation all the day."


A.  Psalm 70:

B.  Psalm 122:

C.  Psalm 50:

D.  Psalm 110:

E.  Psalm 119:


7.  "But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night."


A.  Psalm 101:

B.  Psalm 125:

C.  Psalm 8:

D.  Psalm 111:

E.  Psalm 1:


8.  "I remember the days of old; I meditate on all that you have done; I ponder the work of your hands."


A.  Psalm 130:

B.  Psalm 99:

C.  Psalm 125:

D.  Psalm 118:

E.  Psalm 143:


9.  "I lie awake thinking of you, meditating on you through the night."


A.  Psalm 111:

B.  Psalm 77:

C.  Psalm 123:

D.  Psalm 63:

E.  Psalm 88:


10.  "My mouth shall speak wisdom; the meditation of my heart shall be understanding."


A.  Psalm 122:

B.  Psalm 31:

C.  Psalm 109:

D.  Psalm 18:

E.  Psalm 49:


11.  "I will ponder all your work, and meditate on your mighty deeds."


A.  Psalm 99:

B.  Psalm 111:

C.  Psalm 33:

D.  Psalm 77:

E.  Psalm 131:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...