Monday 25 October 2021

Fear Not!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Romans 5:

2.  Hebrews 13:

3.  Philippians 4:

4.  1 Peter 3:

5.  1 Peter 5:

6.  1 John 4:

7.  Revelation 2:

8.  Mark 6:

9.  Luke 12:

10.  John 6:

11.  John 14:

12.  John 16:


1.  "because they all saw him and were terrified. Immediately he spoke to them and said, ‘Take courage! It is I. Don’t be afraid.’ "


2.  "Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows."


3.  " ‘Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom.’ "


4.  "But he said to them, ‘It is I; don’t be afraid.’ "


5.  "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."


6.  " ‘I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.’ "


7.  "Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ."


8.  “The Lord is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?"


9.  "Do not be anxious about anything but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."


10.  "But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. ‘Do not fear their threats; do not be frightened.’ "


11.  "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."


12.   "There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love."


13.  Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...