Friday 24 September 2021

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 24:

2.  Psalm 44:

3.  Psalm 50:

4.  Psalm 104:

5.  Psalm 90:

6.  Psalm 140:

7.  Psalm 70:

8.  Psalm 96:

9.  Psalm 30:


1.  "But as for me, I am poor and needy; please hurry to my aid, O God.  You are my helper and my savior; O Lord, do not delay."


2.  "Surely righteous people are praising your name; the godly will live in your presence."


3.  "For great is the Lord and greatly to be praised; He is to be feared above all gods."


4.  "Lord, through all the generations you have been our home!"


5.  "Sing to the Lord, all you godly ones! Praise his holy name."


6.  "that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.  O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!"


7.  "Who is the King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, The Lord mighty in battle."


8.  "You are my King and my God. You command victories for Israel."


9.  "And the heavens declare His righteousness, For God Himself is judge."


10.  "They all wait for You To give them their food in due season.


11.  "Before the mountains were born, before you gave birth to the earth and the world, from beginning to end, you are God."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...