Tuesday 7 September 2021

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 99:

2.  Psalm 63:

3.  Psalm 62:

4.  Psalm 104:

5.  Psalm 81:

6.  Psalm 59:

7.  Psalm 103:

8.  Psalm 111:

9.  Psalm 95:

10.  Psalm 20:


1.  "The LORD gives righteousness and justice to all who are treated unfairly."


2.  "But as for me, I shall sing of Your strength; Yes, I shall joyfully sing of Your lovingkindness in the morning, For You have been my stronghold And a refuge in the day of my distress."


3.  "We will sing for joy over your victory, And in the name of our God we will set up our banners.  May the Lord fulfill all your petitions."


4.  "All he does is just and good, and all his commandments are trustworthy.  They are forever true, to be obeyed faithfully and with integrity."


5.  "Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving, Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms."


6.  "Exalt the Lord our God And worship at His holy hill, For holy is the Lord our God."


7.  "He only is my rock and my salvation, My stronghold; I shall not be greatly shaken."


8.  "He lays the beams of His upper chambers in the waters; He makes the clouds His chariot; He walks upon the wings of the wind."


9.  "You satisfy me more than the richest feast.  I will praise you with songs of joy."


10.  “For it was I, the LORD your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt.  Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things."


11.  "When I remember You on my bed, I meditate on You in the night watches."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...