Tuesday 10 August 2021

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 25:

2.  Psalm 17:

3.  Psalm 116:

4.  Psalm 89:

5.  Psalm 71:

6.  Psalm 119:

7.  Psalm 52:

8.  Psalm 37:

9.  Psalm 40:

10.  Psalm 38:


1.  "I take joy in doing your will, my God, for your instructions are written on my heart.”


2.  "The Lord knows the days of the blameless, And their inheritance will be forever."


3.  "Give me understanding and I will obey your instructions; I will put them into practice with all my heart. Make me walk along the path of your commands, for that is where my happiness is found."


4.  "But I am like an olive tree, thriving in the house of God.  I will always trust in God’s unfailing love.  I will praise you forever, O God, for what you have done.  I will trust in your good name in the presence of your faithful people."


5.  Trust in the Lord and do good.  Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.  Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you your heart’s desires.  Commit everything you do to the Lord.  Trust him, and he will help you."


6.  "My eyes are continually toward the Lord, For He will pluck my feet out of the net."


7.  "I believed when I said, “I am greatly afflicted.”


8.  "You have tried my heart; You have visited me by night; You have tested me and You find nothing; I have purposed that my mouth will not transgress."


9.  “He will cry to Me, ‘You are my Father, My God, and the rock of my salvation.’


10.  "I shall delight in Your statutes; I shall not forget Your word."


11.  "Be to me a rock of habitation to which I may continually come; You have given commandment to save me, For You are my rock and my fortress."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...