Wednesday 28 July 2021

The Lord is my Shield!!

 Find the verses in:



1.  Psalm 46:
2.  Psalm 27:
3.  Deuteronomy 31:
4.  Psalm 18:
5.  Psalm 16:
6.  Psalm 91:
7.  Psalm 17:
8.  Psalm 121:
9.  Psalm 37:


1.  "The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me.  I will protect those who trust in my name."


2.  "Guard me as you would guard your own eyes.  Hide me in the shadow of your wings."


3.  "This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him."


4.  "The sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon at night."


5.  "The Lord helps them, rescuing them from the wicked.  He saves them, and they find shelter in him."


6.  "The Lord is my light and my salvation— so why should I be afraid? The Lord is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble?"


7.  "God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble."


8.  "So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.”


9.  "You have given me your shield of victory.  Your right hand supports me; your help has made me great.  You have made a wide path for my feet to keep them from slipping."


10.  "Keep me safe, O God, for I have come to you for refuge."


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...