Wednesday 7 July 2021

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 46:

2.  Psalm 112:

3.  Psalm 119:

4.  Psalm 94:

5.  Psalm 18:

6.  Psalm 33:

7.  Psalm 31:

8.  Psalm 16:



1.  "But the LORD'S plans stand firm forever; his intentions can never be shaken."



2.  "He trains my hands for battle, So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze."



3.  "But as for me, I trust in You, O Lord, I say, “You are my God.”



4.  "The sorrows of those who have bartered for another god will be multiplied; I shall not pour out their drink offerings of blood, Nor will I take their names upon my lips."



5.  "So be strong and courageous, all you who put your hope in the LORD!"



6.  "He will not fear evil tidings; His heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord."



7.  "I will study your commandments and reflect on your ways.  I will delight in your decrees and not forget your word."



8.  "He makes wars to cease to the end of the earth; He breaks the bow and cuts the spear in two; He burns the chariots with fire."



9.  "There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, The holy dwelling places of the Most High."



10.  "But the LORD is my fortress; my God is the mighty rock where I hide."



11.  "I love you, LORD; you are my strength."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...