Wednesday 7 July 2021

Find your strength in the Lord!!

Find the verses in:


1.  2 Samuel 22:

2.  Matthew 21:

3.  Philippians 1:

4.  Psalm 18:

5.  1 Corinthians 1:

6.  Proverbs 18:

7.  Romans 5:

8.  Isaiah 33:

9.  Genesis 22:

10.  Romans 15:



1.  "For while we were still weak, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly."



2.  "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope."



3.  "O Lord, be gracious to us; we wait for you. Be our arm every morning, our salvation in the time of trouble."



4.  "For you equipped me with strength for the battle; you made those who rise against me sink under me."



5.  "After these things God tested Abraham and said to him, “Abraham!” And he said, “Here am I.” He said, “Take your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains of which I shall tell you.” So Abraham rose early in the morning, saddled his donkey, and took two of his young men with him, and his son Isaac. And he cut the wood for the burnt offering and arose and went to the place of which God had told him."



6.  "And Jesus answered them, “Truly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what has been done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ it will happen."



7.  "The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."



8.  "The message of the cross is foolish to those who are headed for destruction! But we who are being saved know it is the very power of God."



9.  "And not frightened in anything by your opponents. This is a clear sign to them of their destruction, but of your salvation, and that from God."  



10.  "This God is my strong refuge and has made my way blameless."



11.  "The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous man runs into it and is safe."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...