Wednesday 28 July 2021

Christ is Risen!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "Yet a little while and the world will see me no more, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live."


A.  Mark 15:

B.  1 Corinthians 10:

C.  Matthew 23:

D.  John 14:

E.  Luke 21:


2.  "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."


A.  Ephesians 5:

B.  Titus 3:

C.  Galatians 6:

D.  James 3:

E.  John 1:


3.  "And to him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve him; his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom one that shall not be destroyed."


A.  Hosea 13:

B.  Micah 5:

C.  Zechariah 10:

D.  Amos 8:

E.  Daniel 7:


4.  "But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people."


A.  Isaiah 50:

B.  Ezekiel 27:

C.  Joshua 20:

D.  Job 38:

E.  Jeremiah 31:


5.  "The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne."


A.  Colossians 1:

B.  Philippians 3:

C.  James 5:

D.  Galatians 6:

E.  Revelation 3:


6.  "We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one."


A.  1 Peter 3:

B.  1 Timothy 2:

C.  2 Thessalonians 2:

D.  Philemon 1:

E.  1 John 5:


7.  "Now may the God of peace who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great shepherd of the sheep, by the blood of the eternal covenant."


A.  Romans 15:

B.  Acts 21:

C.  Mark 10:

D.  John 17:

E.  Hebrews 13:


8.  "For we have come to share in Christ, if indeed we hold our original confidence firm to the end."


A.  Galatians 5:

B.  1 Thessalonians 2:

C.  1 Corinthians 10:

D.  Ephesians 5:

E.  Hebrews 3:


9.  "In hope of eternal life, which God, who never lies, promised before the ages began."


A.  James 3:

B.  Colossians 2:

C.  Mark 10:

D.  Titus 1:

E.  2 Corinthians 7:


10.  "If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God."


A.  Ephesians 5:

B.  2 Timothy 2:

C.  1 Peter 5:

D.  1 John 1:

E.  Colossians 3:


11.  “For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.”


A.  2 Timothy 1:

B.  James 5:

C.  1 Thessalonians 3:

D.  2 Peter 3:

E.  Ephesians 2:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...