Tuesday 8 June 2021

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 73:

2.  Psalm 94:

3.  Psalm 37:

4.  Psalm 119:

5.  Psalm 118:

6.  Psalm 71:

7.  Psalm 145:

8.  Psalm 89:

9.  Psalm 35:



1.  "Your testimonies are wonderful; Therefore my soul observes them."



2.  "By You I have been sustained from my birth; You are He who took me from my mother’s womb; My praise is continually of You."



3.  "Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, And Your dominion endures throughout all generations."



4.  "How blessed are the people who know the joyful sound! O Lord, they walk in the light of Your countenance."



5.  "Contend, O Lord, with those who contend with me; Fight against those who fight against me."



6.  "Nevertheless I am continually with You; You have taken hold of my right hand."



7.  "Who will stand up for me against evildoers? Who will take his stand for me against those who do wickedness?"



8.  “Trust in the LORD and do good. Then you will live safely in the land and prosper."



9.  "Open to me the gates of righteousness; I shall enter through them, I shall give thanks to the Lord."



10.  "But as for me, the nearness of God is my good;I have made the Lord God my refuge, That I may tell of all Your works."



11.  "You have dealt well with Your servant, O Lord, according to Your word."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...