Thursday 3 June 2021

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 18:

2.  Psalm 96:

3.  Psalm 135:

4.  Psalm 22:

5.  Psalm 33:

6.  Psalm 91:

7.  Psalm 34:

8.  Psalm 25:

9.  Psalm 119:

10.  Psalm 86:


1.  "Depart from evil and do good; Seek peace and pursue it."



2.  "I have chosen to be faithful; I have determined to live by your laws."



3.  "Bend down, O Lord, and hear my prayer; answer me, for I need your help.  Protect me, for I am devoted to you.  Save me, for I serve you and trust you.  You are my God."



4.  "Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; For You I wait all the day."



5.  "He leads the humble in justice, And He teaches the humble His way."



6.  "In my distress I called upon the Lord, And cried to my God for help; He heard my voice out of His temple, And my cry for help before Him came into His ears." 



7.  "Say among the nations, “The Lord reigns; Indeed, the world is firmly established, it will not be moved; He will judge the peoples with equity.”



8.  "Whatever the Lord pleases, He does, In heaven and in earth, in the seas and in all deeps."



9.  "Upon You I was cast from birth; You have been my God from my mother’s womb."



10.  "Behold, the eye of the Lord is on those who fear Him, On those who hope for His lovingkindness."



11.  "You will not be afraid of the terror by night, Or of the arrow that flies by day."



12.  "The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.  He is my shield, the strength of my salvation, and my stronghold."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...