Friday 25 June 2021

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 65:

2.  Psalm 135:

3.  Psalm 111:

4.  Psalm 31:

5.  Psalm 119:

6.  Psalm 52:

7.  Psalm 138:

8.  Psalm 62:

9.  Psalm 126:


1.  "And lovingkindness is Yours, O Lord, For You recompense a man according to his work."



2.  "Righteous are You, O Lord, And upright are Your judgments."



3.  "Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch forth Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, And Your right hand will save me."



4.  "They weep as they go to plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the harvest."



5.  "How blessed is the one whom You choose and bring near to You To dwell in Your courts. We will be satisfied with the goodness of Your house, Your holy temple."



6.  "Praise the Lord! Praise the name of the Lord! Praise him, you who serve the Lord."



7.  "You are my hiding place and my shield; I wait for Your word."



8.  "Before I was afflicted I went astray, But now I keep Your word."



9.  "He has sent redemption to His people; He has ordained His covenant forever; Holy and awesome is His name."



10.  "My times are in Your hand; Deliver me from the hand of my enemies and from those who persecute me."



11.  "But as for me, I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the lovingkindness of God forever and ever."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...