Tuesday 1 June 2021

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 27:

2.  Psalm 119:

3.  Psalm 73:

4.  Psalm 42:

5.  Psalm 21:

6.  Psalm 139:

7.  Psalm 118:

8.  Psalm 134:

9.  Psalm 34:


1.  "This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him And saved him out of all his troubles."



2.  "I will not die, but live, And tell of the works of the Lord."



3.  "This is the day the LORD has made.  We will rejoice and be glad in it."



4.  "Lift up your hands to the sanctuary And bless the Lord."



5.  "With all my heart I have sought You; Do not let me wander from Your commandments."



6.  "When evildoers came upon me to devour my flesh, My adversaries and my enemies, they stumbled and fell."



7.  "With Your counsel You will guide me, And afterward receive me to glory."



8.  "Teach me how to live, O LORD.  Lead me along the right path, for my enemies are waiting for me."



9.  "My soul thirsts for God, for the living God; When shall I come and appear before God?"



10.  "O Lord, in Your strength the king will be glad, And in Your salvation how greatly he will rejoice!"



11.  "If I ascend to heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, You are there."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...