Tuesday 8 June 2021

Jesus the Key to Eternal Life!!

Find the verses in:



1.  John 11:

2.  John 6:

3.  John 1:

4.  Matthew 10:

5.  1 Timothy 6:

6.  1 John 5:

7.  Revelation 2:

8.  John 10:

9.  Revelation 20:



1.  "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand."



2.  "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. The one who conquers will not be hurt by the second death."



"And who can win this battle against the world? Only those who believe that Jesus is the Son of God."



4.  "Blessed and holy is the one who shares in the first resurrection! Over such the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and they will reign with him for a thousand years."



5.  "Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?”



6.  "Jesus replied, "I am the bread of life.  Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again.  Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty."



7.  "And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day. For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.”



8.  "But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God."  



9.  "And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell. Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? And not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father."



10.  "And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life."



11.  "Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called and about which you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...