Friday 25 June 2021

Find your strength in the Lord!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  Psalm 23:

2.  1 Peter 4:

3.  2 Timothy 4:

4.  2 Thessalonians 3:

5.  Psalm 28:

6.  Psalm 118:

7.  Mark 10:

8.  Job 20:

9.  Matthew 17:

10.  Amos 5:

11.  Psalm 70:

12.  1 John 5:

13.  Zechariah 12:

14.  Romans 15:

15.  Psalm 31:

16.  Micah 7:

17.  John 16:

18.  Nehemiah 8:

19.  Acts 17:

20.  Psalm 110:

21.  James 5:

22.  Matthew 11:

23.  2 Corinthians 12:

24.  Psalm 29:


B.  


1.  "Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."  



2.  "for the joy of the Lord is your strength.”



3.  "But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me."



4.  "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”



5.  "May the Lord give strength to his people! May the Lord bless his people with peace!"



6.  "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."



7.  "Whoever speaks, as one who speaks oracles of God; whoever serves, as one who serves by the strength that God supplies—in order that in everything God may be glorified through Jesus Christ. To him belong glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen."



8.  "But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one."



9.  "The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him."



10.  "But the Lord stood by me and strengthened me, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. So I was rescued from the lion's mouth."



11.  "The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...