Monday 28 June 2021

Discipleship!!

Find the verses in:


1.  John 13:

2.  Mark 1:

3.  Proverbs 27:

4.  2 Timothy 3:

5.  Mark 8:

6.  Galatians 5:

7.  John 15:

8.  Luke 14:

9.  1 Corinthians 11:  


1.  “I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit. Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing."



2.  "So no one can become my disciple without giving up everything for me."



3.  "And you should follow my example, just as I follow Christ's."



4.  "By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”



5.  "By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples."



6.  "Passing alongside the Sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew the brother of Simon casting a net into the sea, for they were fishermen. And Jesus said to them, “Follow me, and I will make you become fishers of men.” And immediately they left their nets and followed him. And going on a little farther, he saw James the son of Zebedee and John his brother, who were in their boat mending the nets. And immediately he called them, and they left their father Zebedee in the boat with the hired servants and followed him."



7.  "For I have given you an example, that you also should do just as I have done to you."



8.  "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another."



9.  "All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives.  It staightens us out and teaches us to do what is right."



10.  "And calling the crowd to him with his disciples, he said to them, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me."



11.  "And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...