Thursday 17 June 2021

Bible Notes!!

Choose the correct Scripture:



1.  "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."


A.  Mark 10:

B.  James 5:

C.  Ephesians 3:

D.  2 Thessalonians 2:

E.  Galatians 2:



2.  “I have set the Lord always before me; He is at my right hand I shall not be moved."


A.  Psalm 90:

B.  Psalm 30:

C.  Psalm 7

D.  Psalm 16:

E.  Psalm 122:



3.  "Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you; he shall never permit the righteous to be moved."


A.  Psalm 71:

B.  Psalm 25:

C.  Psalm 130:

D.  Psalm 118:

E.  Psalm 55:



4.  “Cast all your care upon Him, for He cares for you."


A.  Colossians 3:

B.  1 Thessalonians 2:

C.  2 John 1:

D.  Mark 3:

E.  1 Peter 5:



5.  "Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."


A. Acts 20:

B.  Romans 15:

C.  John 10:

D.  Luke 18:

E.  Hebrews 12:



6.  “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."


A.  John 10:

B.  Matthew 12:

C.  Hebrews 9:

D.  Romans 6:

E.  2 Corinthians 4:



7.  “You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You."


A.  Jeremiah 30:

B.  Ezekiel 22:

C.  Joshua 10:

D.  Micah 3:

E.  Isaiah 26:



8.  "The Lord is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. Shouts of joy and victory resound in the tents of the righteous: ‘The Lord’s right hand has done mighty things! The Lord’s right hand is lifted high; the Lord’s right hand has done mighty things!’ "


A.  Psalm 110:

B.  Psalm 89:

C.  Psalm 72:

D.  Psalm 135:

E.  Psalm 118:



9.  “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."


A.  Luke 18:

B.  Matthew 23:

C.  James 5:

D.  Acts 10:

E.  Hebrews 11:



10.  "Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds."


A.  Titus 3:

B.  1 Timothy 5:

C.  Ephesians 2:

D.  Philippians 4:

E.  James 1:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...