Friday 7 May 2021

Worship the Lord!!

Choose the correct Scripture:

 

1.  "My mouth is filled with your praise, and with your glory all the day."

A.  Psalm 33:
B.  Psalm 111:
C.  Psalm 80:
D.  Psalm 51:
E.  Psalm 71:


2.  "Addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with your heart."

A.  Luke 20:
B.  James 3:
C.  Galatians 1:
D.  Romans 12:
E.  Ephesians 5:


3.  “Worthy are you, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they existed and were created.”

A.  Titus 3:
B.  2 Timothy 1:
C.  1 Thessalonians 3:
D.  Mark 7:
E.  Revelation 4:


4.  "O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you; I will praise your name, for you have done wonderful things, plans formed of old, faithful and sure."

A.  Jeremiah 33:
B.  Joshua 10:
C.  Zechariah 11:
D.  Amos 3:
E.  Isaiah 25:


5.  "Let everything that has breath praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!"

A.  Psalm 110:
B.  Psalm 18:
C.  Psalm 119:
D.  Psalm 88:
E.  Psalm 150:


6.  "You yourselves like living stones are being built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ."

A.  Hebrews 12:
B.  John 18:
C.  Romans 15:
D.  Acts 20:
E.  1 Peter 2:


7.  "But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

A.  Romans 10:
B.  Matthew 19:
C.  1 Peter 5:
D.  John 4:
E.  Mark 13:


8.  "One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in his temple."

A.  Psalm 120:
B.  Psalm 133:
C.  Psalm 70:
D.  Psalm 125:
E.  Psalm 27:


9.  "The Lord is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him."

A.  Deuteronomy 33:
B.  1 Kings 15:
C.  Jeremiah 52:
D.  Exodus 15:
E.  Joshua 10:


10.  "But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light."

A.  1 Corinthians 12:
B.  Mark 15:
C.  Luke 11:
D.  1 Peter 2:
E.  James 5:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...