Monday 24 May 2021

The Promises of God!!

 Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  Isaiah 41:
2.  Psalm 9:
3.  Psalm 32:
4.  Proverbs 3:
5.  Amos 5:
6.  Joel 2:
7.  Jeremiah 51:
8.  Romans 10:
9.  Ezekiel 30:
10.  Ephesians 5:
11.  John 19:
12.  Luke 11:
13.  Deuteronomy 30:
14.  Mark 7:
15.  Hebrews 12:
16.  Isaiah 30:
17.  Isaiah 58:
18.  Psalm 48:
19.  Joshua 1:
20.  Psalm 37:
21.  Hosea 10:
22.  1 Peter 5:
23.  Psalm 119:
24.  Genesis 28:


B.


1.  "For this God is our God for ever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end."


2.  "I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."


3.  "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."


4.  "Though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand."              


5.  "Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path."


6.  "For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you."


7.  "The Lord says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you."


8.  "Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you."


9.  "In all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."


10.  "Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.”


11.  "The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...