Monday 10 May 2021

The Peace that comes from Christ!!

Choose the correct Scripture:



1.  "And the effect of righteousness will be peace, and the result of righteousness, quietness and trust forever."


A.  Hosea 10:

B.  Exodus 22:

C.  Numbers 13:

D.  Deuteronomy 27:

E.  Isaiah 32:



2.  “Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!”


A.  Psalm 111:

B.  Psalm 55:

C.  Psalm 118:

D.  Psalm 46:

E.  Psalm 130:



3.  "Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good."


A.  James 5:

B.  Mark 10:

C.  Hebrews 13:

D.  John 20:

E.  Romans 12:



4.  "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."


A.  Jeremiah 50:

B.  Ezekiel 39:

C.  Daniel 10:

D.  Joshua 15:

E.  Isaiah 41:



5.  "Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”


A.  John 15:

B.  Acts 23:

C.  Luke 13:

D.  2 Corinthians 10:

E.  Matthew 11:



6.  "The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace."


A.  Deuteronomy 33:

B.  Joshua 20:

C.  Jeremiah 37:

D.  Numbers 6:

E.  Exodus 22:



7.  "For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking but of righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit."


A.  Hebrews 12:

B.  Luke 17:

C.  Galatians 5:

D.  Acts 23:

E.  Romans 14:



8.  "Now may the God of peace himself sanctify you completely, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ."


A.  1 Corinthians 10:

B.  1 Thessalonians 5:

C.  1 Timothy 2:

D.  2 John 1:

E.  Ephesians 3:



9.  "May the God of peace be with you all. Amen.”


A.  Matthew 20:

B.  2 Corinthians 9:

C.  Mark 10:

D.  Romans 15:

E.  Hebrews 13:



10.  “Agree with God, and be at peace; thereby good will come to you.”


A.  Proverbs 20:

B.  Joshua 10:

C.  Jeremiah 39:

D.  Micah 7:

E.  Job 22:



11.  “For “Whoever desires to love life and see good days, let him keep his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking deceit; let him turn away from evil and do good; let him seek peace and pursue it.”


A.  Philippians 1:

B.  1 Timothy 5:

C.  James 3:

D.  2 Thessalonians 2:

E.  1 Peter 3:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...