Thursday 27 May 2021

The Cost of Following Jesus!!

Choose the correct Scripture:



1.  "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."


A.  Mark 10:

B.  James 5:

C.  Galatians 6:

D.  1 Timothy 2:

E.  Ephesians 2:



2.  "Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ."


A.  John 19:

B.  Hebrews 12:

C.  Romans 7:

D.  1 Corinthians 11:

E.  Acts 22:



3.  "There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus."


A.  Hebrews 10:

B.  James 5:

C.  1 Peter 3:

D.  Romans 8:

E.  Luke 17:



4.  "Whoever does not bear his own cross and come after me cannot be my disciple."


A.  Mark 15:

B.  Acts 25:

C.  John 17:

D.  Matthew 23:

E.  Luke 14:



5.  "And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, “Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani?” which means, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”


A.  Hebrews 12:

B.  John 17:

C.  2 Corinthians 10:

D.  Revelation 21:

E.  Mark 15:



6.  "Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me."


A.  1 Corinthians 12:

B.  Acts 25:

C.  Romans 13:

D.  Hebrews 11:

E.  Matthew 16:



7.  "Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”


A.  James 3:

B.  1 Peter 5:

C.  Mark 10:

D.  Matthew 11:

E.  Romans 15:



8.  "Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me."


A.  2 Corinthians 7:

B.  Galatians 5:

C.  James 3:

E.  Matthew 10:



9.  "And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the Lord, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.”


A.  Jeremiah 53:

B.  Zechariah 13:

C.  Isaiah 37:

D.  Joshua 24:

E.  Ezekiel 30:



10.  "I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect."


A.  Luke 20:

B.  Acts 18:

C.  Mark 10:

D.  Luke 17:

E.  Romans 12:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...