Tuesday 25 May 2021

The Cost of Following Jesus!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Matthew 10:

2.  Deuteronomy 6:

3.  1 Peter 2:

4.  Titus 2:

5.  John 8:

6.  Colossians 3:

7.  Deuteronomy 4:

8.  Luke 16:

9.  Matthew 19:


1.  "You shall not add to the word that I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God that I command you."



2.  "So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”



3.  "Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”



4.  "No servant can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.”



5.  "Jesus said to him, “If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.”



6.  “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a person's enemies will be those of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me."



7.  "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might."



8.  "For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, so that you might follow in his steps."



9.  "For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people, training us to renounce ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in the present age, waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for himself a people for his own possession who are zealous for good works."



10.  "And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...