Monday 3 May 2021

Questions for Today!!

 1.  Jesus said to them, "You are truly my disciples if you live as I tell you to, and you will know the ....... and the ....... will set you.......           John 8:


2.  He will shield you with his ........! They will shelter you. His faithful promises are your .......  Psalm 91:

3.  To whom did God say, "Son of dust, eat what I am giving you - eat this scroll?"  Ezekiel 3:

4.  Jesus Christ is the same ........ , today and ......... Hebrews 13:

5.  Don't repay ......  for ........   1 Peter 3:

6.  And makes his ........ known to people.  Amos 4:

7.  The Lord is my light and my .........  whom shall I fear? 

Psalm 27:

8.  He ...... my soul.  Psalm 23:

9.  What is the first of the Ten Commandments?  Deuteronomy 5:

10. Do you want more and more of God's ...... and .......? Then learn to know Him better and better.      2 Peter 1:

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...