Monday 10 May 2021

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 146:

2.  Psalm 25:

3.  Psalm 91:

4.  Psalm 77:

5.  Psalm 22:

6.  Psalm 27:

7.  Psalm 31:

8.  Psalm 17:

9.  Psalm 34:

10.  Psalm 82:



1.  "The eyes of the Lord are toward the righteous And His ears are open to their cry."



2.  "As for me, I shall behold Your face in righteousness; I will be satisfied with Your likeness when I awake."



3.  "Into Your hand I commit my spirit; You have ransomed me, O Lord, God of truth."



4.  "I will praise the Lord while I live; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being."



5.  "God takes His stand in His own congregation; He judges in the midst of the rulers."



6.  "Who is the man who fears the Lord? He will instruct him in the way he should choose."



7.  "His spirit departs, he returns to the earth; In that very day his thoughts perish."



8.  "He will cover you with his feathers.  He will shelter you with his wings.  His faithful promises are your armor and protection."



9.  "My voice rises to God, and I will cry aloud; My voice rises to God, and He will hear me."



10.  "Yet You are holy, O You who are enthroned upon the praises of Israel."



11.  "For my father and my mother have forsaken me, But the Lord will take me up."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...