Thursday 27 May 2021

It is finished!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  Galatians 2:

2.  Joshua 1:

3.  Hebrews 10:

4.  Luke 23:

5.  Ezekiel 31:

6.  James 5:

7.  Hebrews 12:

8.  Mark 10:

9.  1 Peter 5:

10.  Jeremiah 27:

11.  Philippians 2:

12.  1 Corinthians 10:

13.  John 19:

14.  Matthew 25:

15.  1 Timothy 2:

16.  1 John 1:

17.  Colossians 3:

18.  Romans 1:

19.  Romans 8:

20.  1 Thessalonians 5:

21.  John 4:

22.  Romans 6:

23.  Acts 20:


B.  


1.  "Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of him who sent me and to accomplish his work."  



2.  "There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus."



3.  "For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."



4.  "And now I entrust you to God and the message of his grace that is able to build you up and give you an inheritance with all those he has set apart for himself."



5.  "I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."



6.  "Then Jesus, calling out with a loud voice, said, “Father, into your hands I commit my spirit!” And having said this he breathed his last."



7.  "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”



8.  "But when Christ had offered for all time a single sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God."



9.  If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth. For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory. Put to death therefore what is earthly in you."



10.  "For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...