Monday 17 May 2021

It is all about Jesus!!

Choose the correct Scripture:



1.  “And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.”


A.  Mark 10:

B.  Romans 13:

C.  Acts 21:

D.  John 15:

E.  1 John 5:



2.  “Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me.”


A.  Luke 10:

B.  Philippians 3:

C.  Hebrews 13:

D.  John 12:

E.  James 5:



3.  “From that time on Jesus began to preach, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near.”


A.  1 Peter 3:

B.  Colossians 2:

C.  2 Timothy 3:

D.  1 Thessalonians 5:

E.  Matthew 4:



4.  “Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”


A.  Acts 22:

B.  Mark 15:

C.  James 2:

D.  Romans 13:

E.  Matthew 19:



5.  “He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: ‘The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.’ “


A.  Romans 13:

B.  John 20:

C.  Mark 15:

D.  Acts 22:

E.  Luke 24:



6.  “To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne.”


A.  Titus 2:

B.  Luke 10:

C.  John 13:

D.  Revelation 3:

E.  Galatians 5:



7.  “Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.”


A.  1 Timothy 3:

B.  2 Thessalonians 1:

C.  Hebrews 10:

D.  Matthew 17:

E.  Philippians 1:



8.  “God is faithful, who has called you into fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.”


A.  James 5:

B.  Ephesians 3:

C.  Romans 10:

D.  1 John 2:

E.  1 Corinthians 1:



9.  “I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. They will come in and go out, and find pasture.”


A.  Mark 15:

B.  2 Corinthians 8:

C.  Acts 11:

D.  Colossians 3:

E.  John 10:



10.  “Yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.”


A.  Hebrews 13:

B.  Matthew 10:

C.  Mark 12:

D.  1 John 5:

E.  1 Corinthians 8:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...