Thursday 13 May 2021

It is all about Jesus!!

Find the verses in:


1.  John 15:

2.  2 Corinthians 12:

3.  Mark 16:

4.  Matthew 1:

5.  John 8:

6.  Matthew 28:

7.  Philippians 3:

8.  John 14:

9.  Isaiah 53:

10.  1 John 5:



1.  "He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.  Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem."



2.  "If you love me, keep my commands."



3.  "I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."



4.  "I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life."



5.  "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first."



6.  "I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."



7.  "She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins."



8.  "But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me."



9.  “Don’t be alarmed,” he said. “You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid him.”



10.  "So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed."



11.  "The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...