Monday 3 May 2021

But God remains the strength of my heart!!

 Find the verses in:



1.  Ephesians 4:
2.  John 14:
3.  Ephesians 3:
4.  Psalm 73:
5.  Hebrews 10:
6.  Psalm 121:
7.  Isaiah 12:
8.  Psalm 18:


1.  "The LORD keeps you from all harm and watches over your life." 


2.  "Let all the people of Jerusalem shout his praise with joy! For great is the Holy One of Israel who lives among you."


3.  "I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit."


4.  "You light a lamp for me.  The LORD, my God, lights up my darkness."


5.  "My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever."


6.  "let us go right into the presence of God with sincere hearts fully trusting him.  For our guilty consciences have been sprinkled with Christ's blood to make us clean, and our bodies have been washed with pure water."


7.  "Jesus replied, "All who love me will do what I say.  My Father will love them, and he will come and make our home with each of them."


8.  "Whom have I in heaven but you? I desire you more than anything on earth."


9.  "Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust him.  Your roots will grow down into God's love and keep you strong."


10.  "There is one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one  God and Father of all, who is over all, in all, and living through all."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...