Wednesday 14 April 2021

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 9:

2.  Psalm 138:

3.  Psalm 56:

4.  Psalm 40:

5.  Psalm 31:

6.  Psalm 2:

7.  Psalm 139:

8.  Psalm 68:

9.  Psalm 69:

10.  Psalm 147:



1.  "He has given me a new song to sing, a hymn of praise to our God.  Many will see what he has done and be amazed.  They will put their trust in the Lord."



2.  "You know when I sit down and when I rise up; You understand my thought from afar."



3.  "He counts the number of the stars; He gives names to all of them."



4.  "And those who know Your name will put their trust in You, For You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You."



5.  "God makes a home for the lonely; He leads out the prisoners into prosperity, Only the rebellious dwell in a parched land."



6.  "I will give thanks to the Lord with all my heart; I will tell of all Your wonders."



7.  "I will praise the name of God with song And magnify Him with thanksgiving."



8.  "The Lord will accomplish what concerns me; Your lovingkindness, O Lord, is everlasting; Do not forsake the works of Your hands."



9.  "When I am afraid, I will put my trust in You."



10.  "Be strong and let your heart take courage, All you who hope in the Lord."



11.  "I delight to do Your will, O my God; Your Law is within my heart.”



12.  "Worship the Lord with reverence And rejoice with trembling."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...