Wednesday 14 April 2021

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good!!

 Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  2 Chronicles 15:

2.  1 Peter 3:

3.  Deuteronomy 6:

4.  Isaiah 30:

5.  James 5:

6.  Psalm 33:

7.  Exodus 25:

8.  Matthew 13:

9.  1 Kings 20:

10.  Acts 27:

11.  Romans 13:

12.  Ezekiel 30:

13.  Amos 7:

14.  Hosea 10:

15.  Psalm 71:

16.  Joshua 11:

17.  Jeremiah 50:

18.  Deuteronomy 4:

19.  Luke 4:

20.  1 Chronicles 16:

21.  Psalm 27:

22.  Psalm 19:

23.  Psalm 23:

24.  Psalm 28:


B.  


1.  "The law of the Lord is perfect, refreshing the soul.  The statutes of the Lord are trustworthy, making wise the simple."



2.  "The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters."



3.  "The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?"



4.  "Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever."



5.  'The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me.  My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him."



6.  "The Lord is with you when you are with him. If you seek him, he will be found by you, but if you forsake him, he will forsake you."



7.  "For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil."



8.  "Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other."



9.  'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength."



10.  "Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you; therefore he will rise up to show you compassion. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!"



11.  "The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...