Friday 23 April 2021

But God is the strength of my heart!!

 Choose the correct Scripture:


 

1.  “He is not God of the dead, but of the living.”

A.  Hebrews 10:
B.  James 5:
C.  Luke 18:
D.  2 Corinthians 11:
E.  Mark 12:


2.  “My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When shall I come and appear before God?”

A.  Psalm 133:
B.  Psalm 110:
C.  Psalm 70:
D.  Psalm 42:
E.  Psalm 90:


3.  “For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit.”

A.  Matthew 21:
B.  John 15:
C.  Romans 12:
D.  Mark 7:
E.  1 Peter 3:


4.  “But don’t be so concerned about perishable things like food. Spend your energy seeking the eternal life that the Son of Man can give you. For God the Father has given me the seal of his approval.”

A.  Romans 11:
B.  John 6:
C.  Luke 11:
D.  James 2:
E.  1 Timothy 3:

 

5.  “For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself.”

A.  Mark 10:
B.  Luke 15:
C.  1 Timothy 3:
D.  Colossians 1:
E.  John 5:


6.  “And he said to them, “You are those who justify yourselves before men, but God knows your hearts. For what is exalted among men is an abomination in the sight of God.”

A.  1 Peter 3:
B.  Ephesians 1:
C.  Mark 10:
D.  James 5:
E.  Luke 16:


7.  “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.”

A.  Joshua 10:
B.  Exodus 31:
C.  Deuteronomy 22:
D.  Leviticus 9:
E.  Proverbs 3:


8.  “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.”

A.  Galatians 5:
B.  Colossians 1:
C.  Mark 13:
D.  Hebrews 9:
E.  John 3:


9.  “He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?”

A.  Amos 5:
B.  Hosea 11:
C.  Ezekiel 22:
D.  Jeremiah 50:
E.  Micah 6:


10.  “My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.”

A.  Psalm 120:
B.  Psalm 115:
C.  Psalm 92:
D.  Psalm 50:
E.  Psalm 73:


11.  “I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness were through the law, then Christ died for no purpose.”

A.  James 5:
B.  Ephesians 3:
C.  Matthew 20:
D.  Luke 11:
E.  Galatians 2:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...