Wednesday 21 April 2021

Always be full of joy in the Lord!!

 Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  Proverbs 15:

2.  Romans 12:

3.  Psalm 32:

4.  Romans 15:

5.  Psalm 16:

6.  Luke 10:

7.  Psalm 119:

8.  Romans 12:

9.  James 3:

10.  Mark 3:

11.  John 16:

12.  Habakkuk 3:

13.  Acts 12:

14.  Galatians 3:

15.  Titus 5:

16.  Psalm 118:

17.  Philippians 4:

18.  1 Thessalonians 5:

19.  Psalm 94:

20.  Luke 5:

21.  1 Timothy 5:

22.  Zechariah 11:

23.  1 Corinthians 15:

24.  1 Thessalonians 5:

25.  Ephesians 3:

26.  Hebrews 13:

27.  Matthew 18:

28.  1 Thessalonians 5:


B.


1.  "Always be joyful."


2.  "Never stop praying"


3.  "Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus."


4.  "Rejoice in our confident hope.  Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying."


5.  "Always be full of joy in the Lord.  I say it again - Rejoice!"


6.  "When doubts filled my mind, your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer."


7.  "This is the LORD has made.  We will rejoice and be glad in it."


8.  "Even though the fig trees have no blossoms, and there are no grapes on the vines; even though the olive crop fails, and the fields lie empty and barren; even though the flocks die in the fields, and the cattle barns are empty, yet I will rejoice in the LORD! I will be joyful in the God of my salvation.!


9.  "You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever."


10.  "You haven't done this before.  Ask, using my name, and you will receive, and you will have abundant joy."


11.  "Everyone enjoys a fitting reply; it is wonderful to say the right thing at the right time!"


12.  "For you are my hiding place; you protect me from trouble.  You surround me with songs of victory."


13.  "rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer."


14.  "Then, by the will of God, I will be able to come to you with a joyful heart, and we will be an encouragement to each other."


15.  "Your laws are my treasure; they are my heart's delight.'

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...