Monday 1 March 2021

For the Lord is Good!!

Find the verses in:



1.  Amos 5:

2.  Psalm 34:

3.  Genesis 2:

4.  Psalm 105:

5.  Psalm 18:

6.  Proverbs 22:

7.  Isaiah 61:

8.  Psalm 16:

9.  Psalm 37:

10.  Romans 12:



1.  "Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture."



2.  "I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.”



3.  "The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners."



4.  "Humility is the fear of the Lord; its wages are riches and honor and life."



5.  "Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good."



6.  "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."



7.  "This is what the Lord says to Israel: “Seek me and live.”



8.  "The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”



9.  "Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always."



10.  "As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him."



11.  "Seek good, not evil, that you may live.  Then the Lord God Almighty will be with you, just as you say he is."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...