Thursday 18 February 2021

Word and Faith are going together!!

Find the verses in:


1.  1 Timothy 6:

2.  Mark 10:

3.  1 Corinthians 13:

4.  John 6:

5.  Psalm 119:

6.  Romans 10:

7.  John 15:

8.  Proverbs 4:

9.  Ezekiel 12:

10.  Matthew 13:



1.  "Get wisdom, get understanding; do not forget my words or turn away from them."



2.  "The seed falling among the thorns refers to someone who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, making it unfruitful."



3.  "Therefore say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: None of my words will be delayed any longer; whatever I say will be fulfilled, declares the Sovereign Lord.’ "



4.  "You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you."



5.  "Listen, my son, accept what I say, and the years of your life will be many."



6.  "But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness."



7.  “Go,” said Jesus, “your faith has healed you.” Immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus along the road."



8.  "If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing."



9.  "Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.”



10.  "I have chosen the way of faithfulness; I have set my heart on your laws."



11.  "For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...