Tuesday 16 February 2021

The Great I Am – God Is Who He Says He Is!!

 Find the verses in:



1.  John 10:

2.  John 15:

3.  Genesis 17:

4.  Revelation 22:

5.  John 8:

6.  John 6:



1.  "Jesus, the One who says these things are true, says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!"   



2.  "Jesus replied, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again. Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty."       



 3.  “ Jesus spoke to the people once more and said, “I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won’t have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life.”     



4.  “I am the door of the sheep.”



5.  “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd sacrifices his life for the sheep” 



6.  “I am the true grapevine, and my Father is the gardener." 



7.   "I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Anyone who eats this bread will live forever; and this bread, which I will offer so the world may live, is my flesh.”



8.  "Yes, I am the gate. Those who come in through me will be saved.  They will come and go freely and will find good pastures."  



9.  “I am the good shepherd; I know my own sheep, and they know me."  



10.  "Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing."  



11.  "When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to him and said, “I am El-Shaddai—‘God Almighty.’ Serve me faithfully and live a blameless life."  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...