Sunday 28 February 2021

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:



1.  Psalm 62:

2.  Psalm 29:

3.  Psalm 128:

4.  Psalm 23:

5.  Psalm 107:

6.  Psalm 34:

7.  Psalm 103:

8.  Psalm 106:

9.  Psalm 108:

10.  Psalm 145:



1.  "He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness For His name’s sake."



2.  "The Lord has established His throne in the heavens, And His sovereignty rules over all."



3.  "Praise the Lord! Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting."



4.  "A Song, a Psalm of David. My heart is steadfast, O God; I will sing, I will sing praises, even with my soul."



5.  "The Lord is gracious and merciful; Slow to anger and great in lovingkindness."



6.  "My soul, wait in silence for God only, For my hope is from Him."



7.  "How blessed is everyone who fears the Lord, Who walks in His ways."



8.  "Honor the Lord for the glory of his name. Worship the Lord in the splendor of his holiness."



9.  "He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions."



10.  "He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters."



11.  "O magnify the Lord with me, And let us exalt His name together."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...