Thursday 11 February 2021

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 100:

2.  Psalm 51:

3.  Psalm 139:

4.  Psalm 18:

5.  Psalm 103:

6.  Psalm 110:

7.  Psalm 22:

8.  Psalm 6:

9.  Psalm 7:

10.  Psalm 122:



1.  "All the ends of the earth will remember and turn to the Lord, And all the families of the nations will worship before You."



2.  "I will give thanks to the Lord according to His righteousness And will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High."



3.  "Be gracious to me, O Lord, for I am pining away; Heal me, O Lord, for my bones are dismayed."



4.  "I was glad when they said to me, “Let us go to the house of the Lord.”



5.  "Enter His gates with thanksgiving And His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name."



6.  "Return, O Lord, rescue my soul; Save me because of Your lovingkindness."



7.  "You saw me before I was born.  Every day of my life was recorded in your book.  Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed."



8.  "Create in me a clean heart, O God.  Renew a loyal spirit within me."



9.  “I love You, O Lord, my strength.”



10.  "As far as the east is from the west, So far has He removed our transgressions from us."



11.  "The Lord has sworn and will not change His mind, “You are a priest forever According to the order of Melchizedek.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...