Wednesday 10 February 2021

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 9:

2.  Psalm 10:

3.  Psalm 4:

4.  Psalm 94:

5.  Psalm 5:

6.  Psalm 18:

7.  Psalm 12:



1.  "You, O Lord, will keep them; You will preserve him from this generation forever."



2.  "You have also given me the shield of Your salvation, And Your right hand upholds me; And Your gentleness makes me great."



3.  "He makes my feet like hinds’ feet, And sets me upon my high places."



4.  "And He will judge the world in righteousness; He will execute judgment for the peoples with equity."



5.  "For You have maintained my just cause; You have sat on the throne judging righteously."



6.  "But know that the Lord has set apart the godly man for Himself; The Lord hears when I call to Him."



7.  "He who planted the ear, does He not hear? He who formed the eye, does He not see?"



8.  "For You have girded me with strength for battle; You have subdued under me those who rose up against me."



9.  "Heed the sound of my cry for help, my King and my God, For to You I pray."



10.  "He says to himself, “I will not be moved; Throughout all generations I will not be in adversity.”



11.  "His ways prosper at all times; Your judgments are on high, out of his sight; As for all his adversaries, he snorts at them."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...