Monday 1 February 2021

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:



1.  Psalm 10:

2.  Psalm 18:

3.  Psalm 37:

4.  Psalm 6:

5.  Psalm 4:

6.  Psalm 3:

7.  Psalm 5:

8.  Psalm 7:



1.  "The Lord judges the peoples; Vindicate me, O Lord, according to my righteousness and my integrity that is in me."



2.  "Because of your unfailing love, I can enter your house; I will worship at your Temple with deepest awe."



3.  "I lay down and slept, yet I woke up in safety, for the Lord was watching over me."



4.  "Lead me in the right path, O Lord, or my enemies will conquer me.  Make your way plain for me to follow."



5.  "The Lord has rewarded me according to my righteousness; According to the cleanness of my hands He has recompensed me."



6.  "Lord, you know the hopes of the helpless. Surely you will hear their cries and comfort them."



7.  "But the salvation of the righteous is from the Lord; He is their strength in time of trouble."



8.  "The Lord is King forever and ever; Nations have perished from His land."



9.  "The Lord has heard my plea; the Lord will answer my prayer."



10.  "You have put gladness in my heart, More than when their grain and new wine abound."



11.  "For I have kept the ways of the Lord; I have not turned from my God to follow evil."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...