Wednesday 3 February 2021

Our Living Hope!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A


1.  Hebrews 11:

2.  Matthew 11:

3.  1 Corinthians 13:

4.  Romans 5:

5.  Psalm 119:

6.  Hebrews 10:

7.  James 5:

8.  Mark 10:

9.  Psalm 90:

10.  Proverbs 23:

11.  Joshua 10:

12.  Acts 20:

13.  Titus 3:

14.  Galatians 5:

15.  Ezekiel 30:

16.  John 20:

17.  Psalm 121:

18.  Jeremiah 29:

19.  Psalm 42:

20.  Hosea 10:

21.  Amos 5:

22.  1 Timothy 5:

23.  Isaiah 40:

24.  Romans 15:


B.  


1.  "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."



2.  "Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God."



3.  "But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."



4.  "The Lord will keep you from all harm—he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore."



5.  "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."



6.  "Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see."



7.  "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."



8.  "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."



9.  "Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope."



10.  "You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word."



11.  "Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

 Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND ...